How To Apply
Fill out the application below.
Every summer, Mt. Hope has a handful of "summer missionaries," which basically means summer staff members who are eligible to raise financial support while serving in the ministry. We have a program established with our affiliate organization, SCORE International that allows high school and college students the opportunity to offset higher education expenses and work at camp, too.
TO QUALIFY AS A SUMMER MISSIONARY:
- You must have a growing relationship with Christ and desire to be a part of a team that is clearly communicating the Gospel of Christ.
- You must be a minimum age of 16 years old.
- Complete an application, submit reference forms and interview with camp director, Brett Wilson.
If you have any questions about the summer missionary program, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (740) 372-6422.
"A missionary is any Christian
who goes anywhere
to tell anyone
about the love of Jesus Christ."
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU IS...
- To appeal to camp donors and supporting churches to support you financially
- To consider you for leadership positions within our summer camp ministry
- To provide opportunities to visit and speak at local churches
YOUR COMMITMENT TO CAMP IS...
- To serve a minimum of four weeks
- To communicate what you are doing to friends, family and church members and appeal to them for financial support
- To pray for your campers and love them like Jesus